We help families in Meath and Louth with the arranging of funerals
Oliver Curtis & Sons Funeral Directors understand the passing of a loved one can be a difficult and traumatic time for everyone involved. The funeral services we offer will be carried out in a professional and caring manner.
When you first contact us, we will arrange to meet with you at our office or in your own home, in order to make the necessary arrangements.
We will liaise directly, on your behalf, with all those involved in providing the various elements of the chosen funeral arrangements.
Our services include:
- Liaising with the nursing home or hospital.
- Arranging for the transportation and care of the deceased and appropriate preparation / preservation and presentation for viewing.
- Advising and assisting clients when they visit our showroom to select a coffin.
- Private viewing rooms for family and friends
- Making the arrangements with the church, cemetery / crematorium
- Please contact us for any queries on cremation
- Making arrangements for a civil funeral
- Advising and arranging the publication of announcements for radio and newspapers
- Acknowledgement and In Memoriam inserted in all newspapers
- Advising on flowers - fresh flowers can be ordered on your behalf from our local florists
- Arranging music such as a soloist or organist
- Live funeral streaming
- Provision of limousine and hearse transport at the removal and funeral
- Assisting families in obtaining a death certificate and any other necessary documentation, both before and after the funeral
- Arranging settlement on your behalf of all third party fees associated with the funeral arrangements
- Addressing any concerns you have about your chosen funeral arrangements
- If you have purchased a new grave, we will provide a suitable marker for your convenience. We can arrange to have headstones engraved and cleaned.